Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Get What You Paid For?


After an eleven hour day of hard work, nothing would suit me better than an iced latte from Dunkin Donuts. They are incredible!
I ordered a “mocha iced latte” and proceeded to the window to pay. While sitting there waiting for my latte, I noticed the guy in the store filling a cup of coffee. He shook and tipped the canister hoping to make a full cup of “regular” coffee. However, there was only enough coffee to fill the cup one-third of the way. Showing his obvious frustration with the empty canister, he stuck the cup under the “decaf” nozzle and filled the cup. Then he took it to a customer at the counter, who I’m sure ordered the loaded stuff.
Now, if any of you are coffee drinkers, you know that is like ordering a steak and getting a plate of bean and rice. Many times, when I order coffee, it’s to get an extra jolt of energy. Although that was not my coffee…I felt cheated!
The man who received that cup of coffee, well, I just wonder if he’ll ever know the difference.
Next time you order coffee, just think if you’re getting what you paid for.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: