Thursday, May 11, 2006

Baptism & Barbeque

There's not much better to do on a hot spring day than taking a swim in a pool, especially when that swim involves baptism.
Last week at Life Pointe, following Sunday morning service, we headed down to Michelle and Vern’s office complex to do baptism and barbeque.
I love barbeque! I love to cook it as much as eating it. If any of you have eaten any of my barbeque, you know that I take much pride in cooking it. The best in the world, of course!
However, as much as I like to cook and eat barbeque, it pales in comparison to baptizing new converts. That's our commission we recieved from Christ and it is the greatest feeling in the world. I enjoyed dunking each one of them (NINETEEN TO BE EXACT). I held some under longer than others to ensure their decision to follow Christ. Praise God!

Here’s some pics.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job pastor!! I really like the pics. That was an awesome day huh? love Ashley Casey

Lewis said...

yes, it was! I wouldn't trade it for any other day. Life Pointe has the greatest people it the world.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»