Sunday, October 30, 2005

Trauma: Life in the Real World

Two of my favorite shows are “COPS” and “Trauma: Life in the E.R.” I love to watch live events as they unfold. And, while watching them unfold, it’s great to see the resolve with which these professionals work. They are able to take charge of life threatening situations and get them resolved. If it were left up to me, I would have been a detective or something of the sort.
As Christians, we face traumatic events throughout life—both physically and spiritually. Based on the show “Trauma: Life in the E.R”, I have developed a series that I have called “Trauma: Life in the Real World.” In this series I will attempt to give resolve for some of the curves life throws us.
Christ is still in the healing business!
You don’t want to miss this series. Make plans to be at Life Pointe, Saturday November 12 @ 7:00 PM.
Here’s a peak into the topics that will be discussed.

1. Develop stability
2. Diagnose the threat
3. Devise a plan

No comments: